Sibley's Birds of the Pacific Northwest Coast
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. See http://www.sibleyguides.com for more information
- Offers instant access to just what coastal birdwatchers need to know.
- 53 waterbirds are covered: shorebirds, gulls, terns, wading birds, ducks, geese, swans, loons and more.
- Each entry includes descriptive caption, size, range, seasonal occurrence, and illustrations, all taken from the award-winning The Sibley Guide to Birds, 2nd Edition.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″. Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- The Pacific Northwest coast includes coastal Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.
- UPC code: 7 40620 90387 8
- ISBN: 978-1-621261-25-4