Fishes of the Puget Sound
60 species– both common and exotic–found from nearshore to the deep waters of Puget Sound
- Includes sharks, rockfishes, scorpionfishes, salmons and more
- Illustrations by Val Kells, well known illustrator and marine fish expert, co-author of A Field Guide to Coastal Fishes from Alaska to California (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2016). Visit http://valkellsillustration.com for more information.
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for boat or tackle box
- UPC code: 7 40620 90424 0
- ISBN: 978-1-621261-76-6